| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

The Next Round... DING!

Its day 9 of the medication. I’ve become over-emotional to where I cry at Kleenex and pet food commercials. My speech center doesn’t seem to be firing 100% anymore either, I have a B.A. in English and its beyond frustrating for me not to be able to speak properly no less coherently.

On a positive note, I got a henna fertility prayer tattooed on my leg, don’t worry, it only lasts for 2 weeks or so, but is very pretty and reminds me that it isn’t just me who has troubles with fertility, these troubles span all races, creeds, and abilities. It really freaked out my FIL who thought it was a real tattoo, lol! Thanks to Kellie for going with me and getting a henna tattoo of her own! :)

No comments: