| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Here we go again

It's that time again, I get to start taking the pills again. Three times the clomid, three times the estrogen, three times the dexamethazone, and a shot of the peptide hormone. I'm glad to be on "track" again but at the same time, I don't like taking so much medication. It kinda screws with my moods and emotions, and poor Hub seems to be the recipient of much of my madness. Hopefully the medication will work this time around, I'm really not looking forward to having to give myself shots in the stomach.

The odd thing is, I felt like the last round of medication was finally leaving my system, all I had left to work on was my anger displacement and I was going to be back to “normal.” I just have to remember the ultimate goal, Evie (or Eric) is worth the sacrifice, I would do anything for my children!

No comments: